It’s common for CBD users to find that they don’t like the taste of CBD oil. There are a few flavored CBD oils online, but many are made using artificial flavors. This is not the case with PureKana. The brand’s Vanilla CBD Oil is flavored using vanilla beans, giving you a pleasant and gentle taste; which other consumers have rated the delicious taste highly too.
You should buy this PureKana CBD oil if you are a fan of the taste of vanilla. In particular, the 300mg strength is ideal for newcomers to CBD who want to start with a low dosage. The dropper attached to the bottle will help you to measure out servings, with 7.5mg CBD per serving. This adds up to 40 servings per 30ml bottle.
The full-spectrum CBD oil is guaranteed to contain less than 0.02% THC, so there is no need to worry about any psychoactivity effects or workplace tests.
Why Should You Buy PureKana Vanilla CBD Oil?
There are plenty of reasons to order PureKana’s vanilla-flavored CBD oil. Here are a few:
- Vanilla taste is created using real vanilla beans
- MCT oil is considered one of the best carrier oils
- Low potency is perfect for beginners
- CO2 extraction is considered the safest method
- Only certified organic ingredients used
- Flavor is not overpowering, but is enough to mask the bitter hemp taste
- Legal in all 50 states